Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ultimate Party Meatballs

 

 

 

image001

 

 

 

Do you like to throw parties? I do! One of my favorite things is to host a party, or get together and make people smile. I really just enjoy the company and watching people enjoy themselves.

Recently we got an Ultimate Party Meatball Basket, that included some ingredients, mixing spoon, toothpicks, apron, and potholders.

 

 

This past weekend we had a party for my middle daughter’s birthday. Like always I went overboard, and made a bunch of food. One of the things I made was the Ultimate Party Meatball!

 

image005

 


As always the Monkey’s had a great time helping me make them, as you can see here.

 

                                  IMG_20131027_113534_025

 

They are so easy to make, my son wants to do it all by himself next time.

 

Then looked and smelled so good!

 

 

They were certainly a hit at the party! The kids devoured them down! Guess I should have made a double batch. . .

 

Ultimate Party Meatballs

 

When will you be throwing your next party?

 

 

**Disclosure: I received Heinz®, Johnsonville® and Ocean Spray® products in exchange for sharing this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments: