Monday, October 8, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY
October 7th, 2012


Outside my window...

If is chilly.. Fall is definitely setting in….

Snow will be here before we know it.

 

 

I am thinking...

Hope, my Little Monkey gets better soon…

 


I am thankful for...

The time that I have with my kids..

That I get to be there when they make discovers,

learn new things.. and

most important when they need a hug.

 


From the learning rooms...

We are starting back to school today..

Our vacation is over…

we are excited to start our next 6 wks..

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

I think we might have corn chowder..

 

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, t-shirt, and my sweatshirt… and flip flops..

 


I am creating...

a very long to-do list of things I need to get done before winter..

BLAH!

 


I am going...

to be busy getting things prepped for winter.

 


I am reading...

Nothing right now..

Moving on to our next series by Susan Wiggs

 


I am hoping...

that this week goes smoothly..

Our first week back, is always a bit crazy.

  

I am hearing...

My kids picking up their rooms..

Lets hope they clean them good!

 


Around the house...

we have lots to do.. Sweeping, mopping, dishes, laundry.. Ugh!

Does it ever end?

 

One of my favorite things...

The colors of fall..

Its breath taking…

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Cub Scouts, Library, Doctors, Co-op, time with friends, and Girls Scouts.. You?!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

My favorite picture of the week..

My goober!

DSC_0062

No comments: