Monday, November 7, 2011

Members Mark 4x Probiotic Review Part 2:

 

 

Ok, I’m back with the second part of my review. If you didn’t get a chance to read my first one, go here and check it out.


I’ve been taking Members Mark 4x Probiotic for almost two weeks now. I am very pleased with the results. I have found that in the last few days of taking this, that I feel so much better. My stomach hasn’t hurt nearly as much.. (except one I forget to take one, yup I was guilty at least once) One easy pill once a day! Smile 

 

20111107163517

 

As you might remember me saying it is in a box, with convenient packaging. They come in a sheet for the week, labeled with the day to help make it easier for you to take. This way you can put it in your purse, or in your medicine cabinet.. wherever might be more convenient for you, and all you have to do is follow the days of the week!

20111107163434

 

I would definitely say anyone looking for a little help with their digestive system, to check these out. Here is a bit more about each pill and what it contains..

  • 10 mg of Bifidobacterium
  • 15 mg blend of B. lactis, b. longum, b. bifdum
  • And 5 BILLION live probiotic cells

Check out the comparison on the back of the box, comparing 4x Probiotic to a another brand called Algin.

 

20111107163551

 

Not that I have a clue what that means exactly! If you would like to read more about it go here.

When this is taken daily it helps you maintain your digestive health, very similar to like what the extra stuff in yogurt does. (only you have to eat way more!!)

You can buy them at Sam’s Club. A box of 84 for $28.88. Not bad for a three month supply right??

*Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and MamaBzz.

No comments: