Monday, December 13, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday December 13th, 2010





Outside my window...   It is actually very warm. We had record temps of almost 60 degree’s in December! Its wacked, and rainy! Blah… I want snow, it is almost Christmas after all!

I am thinking...  Of the many things that I need to get done before Christmas… we are getting there slowly, and doing a lot of cooking. Its been quite fun!


I am thankful for….. My friends that allow me to complain, and cry on their shoulder when I just want to scream…Its been a long, hard month.

From the learning rooms….. … Things are going great!

Hunter-   is doing great with Math, moving on to Division, and doing well with his writing. YAY!

Rachel-   is just doing good with everything.. I am super proud of her!

Sage- is doing great with her sight words, and knows a lot of them. I’m super proud of her too!

From the kitchen…. Spaghetti tonight.. Need to finish the menu this week!

I am creating….  Christmas Ornaments, and lots of fun stuff for the holidays!!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt!

I am going..   to cook up a storm this upcoming week!

I am hearing…. My kids read… oh how books are such a big delight in our house!

 

I am reading…  Nothing at the moment… got some coming and looking at cookbooks in-between!

 

Around the house… I still have lots to organize… and decorating to do, but we are getting there.

One of my favorite things…  Watching Christmas movies with my family and singing carols with my kids!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  This is super crazy week… We have Cub Scouts, my brownie troop, Co-op, Girls Daisy Troop, and 4-H.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Nothing this week.. Lots over the week and to come next week though!

No comments: