Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dig It Games: Roman Town Review

Roman Town

Do you have a child that loves to learn and play games?? I have a few of them myself…. So, you can imagine my excitement when I got chosen to have a Dig It Game party…

The game is about Archeology.. Which was perfect cause my son loves to learn about that kind of stuff, and has always wanted to be one. He tells me all the time, that this is what he wants to be when he gets bigger is an Archeologist!
The game is based on them being archaeologists and doing a dig in Roman Town of Fussura. During the dig, their skills are tested in areas such as memory, analytical thinking, as well as logic and problem solving. There are quiz puzzles in the lab, allowing them to see how much they L.E.A.R.N (Locate Engrossing And Remarkable kNowledge).
100_2534

100_2536


He was super excited to host this party and be the one to tell everyone about it. So, I allowed him to try out the game before our party, and see what it was all about so he could tell everyone about it.  I must say he did a wonderful job showing and explaining it to everyone. After he went through his talk, we allowed all the kids to get on and try some of the game. They all seem to like it, and the parents where happy with our Roman Town Coupons.
All our guests left with a Dig-It games Hat, Water bottle and coupon!
We had a fabulous time!



* Thanks to MommyParties and Roman Town for this opportunity. They supplied me with the product, in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% mine or my 3 monkey’s.





No comments: