Monday, February 22, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today February 15th, 2010 

Outside my window…its so nice out! Which is a relief to what it has been lately!

 

I am thinking…. What a week we had, but had so much fun!

 

From my imagination….. Not much, we have so much going on between all our activities, not enough time for imaginations!

I am thankful for…. all my time with my family!


From the kitchen...Spaghetti, I think!

I am wearing…. Capri’s, my pink shirt, and my flip flop croc’s.

I am reading… A few books I’m doing for my reviews.

 

I am hoping…. That things go ok for baseball season.

I am creating…. A schedule

 

I am hearing….. Sage, in her room playing with toys. Getting ready to go to the gym.

One of my favorite things….Organization! There is a lot to be said about it!!!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scout Meeting, Baseball, Cub Scouts, Gym (3 days) Library,  T-ball practice, Prehaps Hunter going in for Surgery, and Cookie Booths Sales.

 

A Picture I'm sharing..... Rachel all happy she got a strike while we were bowling!

193

No comments: