Monday, February 8, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

For Today February 8th, 2010 

Outside my window…its kinda chilly… Only suppose to get up to the mid 60’s today i think. The wind is blowing…but a nice day.

 

I am thinking…. Holy moly my baby is going to be 5 in 8 more days!!! Can it be so??

 

From my imagination….. Nothing much this week. Trying to come up with an Indian themed craft for my Boyscouts. Anyone have any ideas??

I am thankful for…. my health.


From the kitchen...Not sure, still trying to figure that one out. I should have made something in the crockpot but I haven’t had time to come up with a Menu. UGH!

I am wearing….  pants, t-shirt and my croc’s

I am reading… Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman

 

I am hoping…. That a few things will slow down, or things will go more smoothly.

I am creating…. A cleaner space… Almost there. Got the cute self yesterday to help with that.

 

I am hearing….. Sage counting. She is working on some Kindergarten Math.

One of my favorite things…. Spending time with my family. We had such a nice time yesterday, and everyone got along!!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scout Meeting, Library, Playdate for Sage, Doctor’s appt, Cub Scouts, and Gym 3 days!

 

A Picture I'm sharing..... Sage all cute in her Girl Scout Smock, helping sell cookies at Hunter’s Blue & Gold Banquet!

031

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Indian craft...headband with "feathers" cut from paper? Have fun!