Friday, February 12, 2010

Medieval Map Trek Review:

 

Hunter and I were so excited to get this review. We are both history nuts. Being only 7yrs old, he amazes me with what he wants to learn and know about it. When we got to check this out, we were eager to get started.

MapTrekMedievalsm

This program is great! We had lots of fun with it. It includes: Accurate Maps (then & now), Historical Maps, Maps that you can print and display for any project, and lesson plans. Comes with with teachers maps with full color, and then uncolored maps for the students to fill in. The feature that I really loved?? Is that it is geared for all levels of learning, in 3 different levels, Grades 1-4, 5-8, and then 9-12!! So, once purchasing this product you can use it for years to come! What an amazing deal!

Again here is the break down for you….. For 14.95 you get:

  • 32 Full Color Teacher Answer Maps
  • 28 Blank Outline Maps for Students
  • 4 Grid Maps
  • 2 Blank Grid Maps (2 different size grids)
  • Instructions on how to use this map
  • Lesson Plans
  • Glossary of terms

That is 82 total pages!!!

Quick head on over to Knowledge Quest now, and place your order!!

Once they are able to put together all 4 different volumes they will offer a cd, as well. I can’t wait!

Right now they offer a few different maps, and I know we are going to order the others as well. They are great, and are so easy for a child of any age to follow!

*I was not paid for this review. It is completely of my own opinion. Thank you to Knowledge Quest for providing me with the product for this review & Mama Buzz.

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Knowledge Quest is an EXCELLENT company!!! I'm a bit jealous you got to review this actually. ;-)