Saturday, February 13, 2010

Elvis’s 75th Birthday Cd “Good Rockin Tonight” Review:

 

First off, can I say WOW! Has it really been 75 yrs?? I have always listened to some of Elvis’s songs. He has some amazing hits back in the day.

This Cd was released on the week of Elvis’s Birthday Jan 7-10th. This cd has 100 songs, on 4 Cds. Some of these songs include, Blue Moon of Kentucky, Good Rockin Tonight, That’s All Right, and so much more. The Cd’s are in chronological order of recording dates. Disc 1 (1953-1957), Disc 2 (1958-1962), Disc 3 (1963-1969), and Disc 4 (1970-1977). This is a collection fit for a king with 4 Cds- 100 songs! Every side of Elvis: the hits, rarities, deep cuts, film songs, and live recordings.

ELVIS75-1CD-PACKSHOT

 

I had the chance to listen to one of these Cd’s. I have always been a fan of some of Elvis’s Music. Its amazing to me how someone has become such a legend over time. If you like Elvis’s music, then I think you should absolutely go buy this Cd. You will not be disappointed.

*Thanks Sony Music for supplying me with this Cd, for the review. I was not paid to write this, the opinions are completely mine.

No comments: